Investor Advisory Group
The objective of the Investor Advisory Group (IAG) is to provide the Board with the views of investors and their advocates on the PCAOB's regulatory agenda, including: (i) advising the Board regarding matters related to the auditing profession of concern to investors; (ii) providing the Board with investors' perspectives on current regulatory issues; and (iii) serving as a source of information, views, perspectives and recommendations to the Board on other matters regarding the PCAOB’s oversight activities from the point of view of investors.
- James Andrus
- Mary M. Bersot, CFA
- Jack T. Ciesielski, CFA, CPA
- Alicia Damley, CFA, CPA (Canada), CA
- Parveen P. Gupta, LL.B., Ph.D.
- Jennifer R. Joe, Ph.D., CPA
- Jeffrey P. Mahoney, J.D., CPA
- Amy Copeland McGarrity, CFA
- Christine O'Brien, CPA
- Sandra J. Peters, CPA, CFA
- David Pitt-Watson
- Sanford Rich
- Gina Sanchez
- R. Harold (Hal) Schroeder, CPA
- Nemit Shroff, Ph.D.
- Ashwinpaul (Tony) C. Sondhi, Ph.D.
- Lynn Turner
- Gary G. Walsh, CFA, CPA
The first public meeting of the IAG is scheduled for Wednesday, June 8, 2022.