Investor Advisory Group
The objective of the Investor Advisory Group (IAG) is to provide the Board with the views of investors and their advocates on the PCAOB's regulatory agenda, including: (i) advising the Board regarding matters related to the auditing profession of concern to investors; (ii) providing the Board with investors' perspectives on current regulatory issues; and (iii) serving as a source of information, views, perspectives and recommendations to the Board on other matters regarding the PCAOB’s oversight activities from the point of view of investors.
- James Andrus
- Mary M. Bersot, CFA
- Jack T. Ciesielski, CFA, CPA
- Alicia Damley, CFA, CPA (Canada), CA
- Parveen P. Gupta, LL.B., Ph.D.
- Jennifer R. Joe, Ph.D., CPA
- Jeffrey P. Mahoney, J.D., CPA
- Amy Copeland McGarrity, CFA
- Sandra J. Peters, CPA, CFA
- David Pitt-Watson
- Sanford Rich
- Gina Sanchez
- R. Harold (Hal) Schroeder, CPA
- Nemit Shroff, Ph.D.
- Lynn Turner
- Gary G. Walsh, CFA, CPA
The next public meeting will be announced in 2024.
These letters represent the views of members of the IAG and does not necessarily represent the views of all of its individual members, or the organizations by which they are employed.
- Proposed Amendments to PCAOB Rule 3502 Governing Contributory Liability (October 26, 2023)
- Proposed Amendments Related to Aspects of Designing and Performing Audit Procedures that Involve Technology-Assisted Analysis of Information in Electronic Form (August 25, 2023)
- Amendments to PCAOB Auditing Standards related to a Company’s Noncompliance with Laws and Regulations (August 10, 2023)
- General Responsibilities of the Auditor in Conducting an Audit (May 16, 2023)
- Proposed Auditing Standard Related to Confirmation and Related Amendments to PCAOB Standards (February 16, 2023)
- Quality Control (January 13, 2023)
- Staff Request for Information and Comment – The Application and Use of the PCAOB’s Interim Attestation Standards (October 21, 2022)
- PCAOB Draft Strategic Plan 2022-2026 (September 15, 2022)