The PCAOB hosts events and meetings on a variety of audit-related topics to educate and provide transparency to the public:
- PCAOB Open Meetings: The PCAOB Board conducts its formal business through open meetings.
- Conference on Auditing Capital Markets: The PCAOB organizes an annual conference to foster high-quality economic research on audit-related topics, including the economic impact of auditing and audit regulation on capital markets.
- PCAOB International Institute on Audit Regulation: Through the Institute, the PCAOB promotes thought leadership and the sharing of experiences regarding key advancements and issues in global audit oversight.
- Small Business and Broker-Dealer Forums: The PCAOB hosts forums to provide registered audit firms access to timely information.
- Webcasts and Webinars: The PCAOB holds webinars and other events and presentations that are made available via recording for playback.
- Advisory Group Meetings: The PCAOB’s advisory groups may hold public meetings to further their objective of providing advice and insight to the Board.