PCAOB Announces 2019 Forums on Auditing in the Small Business Environment and on Auditing Broker-Dealers
The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board today announced the locations and agenda for the 2019 Forums on Auditing in the Small Business Environment and on Auditing Broker-Dealers.
“The Board is committed to providing educational opportunities for auditors of small businesses and broker-dealers,” said Chairman William D. Duhnke. “The forums serve as one of the many ways in which we offer resources to auditors, and we look forward to the opportunity to engage.”
Forums are live meetings and are open to members of PCAOB-registered firms that audit public companies or broker-dealers. There is no fee to attend, but advance registration is required and space may be limited. Attendees have the opportunity to earn continuing professional education credits.
In order to provide a more effective and efficient format, this year’s forums will merge overlapping materials previously presented separately at each small business and broker-dealer forum. Each forum will consist of three parts, and attendees will have the option of attending all or part of each forum.
2019 Small Business and Broker-Dealer Auditor Forums
Chicago, IL: September 25-26 (also available via livestream)
- Sept. 25: Small Business, Part I (9:00 am-11:50 am CT)
- Sept. 25: Small Business, Part II; Broker-Dealer, Part I (1:00 pm-5:00 pm CT)
- Sept. 26: Broker-Dealer, Part II (9:00 am-12:40 pm CT)
- Oct. 2: Small Business, Part I (9:00 am – 11:50 am ET)
- Oct. 2: Small Business, Part II; Broker-Dealer, Part I (1:00 pm-5:00 pm ET)
- Oct. 3: Broker-Dealer, Part II (9:00 am-12:40 pm ET)
If you have questions about the forums or need any assistance, please contact the PCAOB’s Office of External Affairs.